SK-II SKINPOWER Cream 80g
Highlighted Ingredients: - Pitera™: A bio-ingredient derived from yeast fermentation that resembles your skin's natural moisturizing factors; contains over 50 micronutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and acids to condition skin's natural functions. - InfinitPower Technology: An exclusive cocktail of power ingredients formulated with calla lily extract, dokudami extract, and peony extract to charge the power source of skin to visibly plump up from within.
What is SK-II SKINPOWER Cream?
This is a pioneering skincare solution leveraging the dynamics of skin power to recharge skin for a more youthful, healthy look. With InfinitPower Technology, skin is not only continuously moisturized, but is visibly plumped up from within, restoring visible bounciness and suppleness.
The story of SK-II begins with a chance observation at a sake brewery in Japan where scientists noticed the elderly brewers had wrinkled faces but extraordinarily youthful-looking hands. Intensive searches began out of millions of yeast strains and studies were conducted on hundreds of fermentation conditions.
Now every drop of Pitera™ is produced by cultivating the one exclusive yeast strain under the most stringent conditions that remain SK-II’s most valuable trade secret. This iconic essence’s formula has then remained essentially unchanged for almost 40 years as the full efficacies of Pitera™ have not yet been uncovered; SK-II is continuing to discover new things it can do. A miracle like no other, Pitera™ is pure power of nature harnessed by advanced technology.
For all skin types
How to use?
After applying Facial Treatment Clear Lotion and Facial Treatment Essence, take an appropriate amount of cream (diameter 1cm) and dot on forehead, cheeks and chin and gently spread all over the face. Apply twice a day. Smooth onto face and neck using spiral movement till thoroughly absorbed.
Why choose SK-II at BeautyKat?
1) We only stock authentic SK-II products and you will see "Made in Japan" on the packing with English ingredient list and Chinese product description;
2) By maintaining a strong relationship with our suppliers, we have frequent shipments and exclusive pricing at SK-II, therefore passing the savings to our customers;
3) We offer SK-II samples for sale to enable our customers an opportunity to sample before buying an actual size product. You may see "Not for Sale" on the packing but it does not affect product quality and these samples are manufactured by SK-II. Please understand that these samples are purchased so, unless indicated as "free gift" on a specific product page, they are meant for sale through our website;
4) The production date printed on the packing is shown in Taiwan calendar (Minguo calendar). For example, when you see 10405, it means the product was manufactured in 2015 (04+11) May (05) and it lasts for 3 years.
For the detail of Taiwan calendar, please refer below URL:
1) Your order can be returned or exchanged as long as it is UNUSED, UNTESTED or UNOPENED within 7 DAYS after delivery. If it is OPENED and USED, no refund, no return back to you and no exchange in this case. Anything after 7 DAYS of delivery will not be considered for refund and exchange. All sales are final after 7 DAYS of delivery.
1) All our products are 100% authentic and sourced directly from our suppliers in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan.
2) BeautyKat is owned by a registered LLC in Oklahoma, USA. We have been selling online since 2004.