SK-II Special Gift Set: SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 230ml/7.8fl oz - 2pcs (Mother's Day Special)
The production date is for your reference only. It will change from time to time from the date the picture was taken.
* Click here to see how to check production and expiration date of SK-II
A moisture booster that restores skin's natural 28-day renewal cycle making skin smoother and more radiant.
With more than 90% pure Pitera it is often described as SK-II's "miracle water".
Balances skin's pH sebum secretion moisture and oxygen levels so the oily areas (usually T-zone) is less oily while the dry areas are more moisturized. Soothes and refreshes skin from sunburn and burning sensation.
For all skin type
Ingredients: Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate Butylene Glycol Pentylene Glycol Water Sodium Benzoate Methylparaben Sorbic Acid
How to use?
Soak a cotton pad with Essence or pour droplets onto palm. Gently pat it onto face and neck to enable skin to thoroughly absorb the nutrients. May be used on the eye area.
Why choose SK-II at BeautyKat?
1) We only stock authentic SK-II products and you will see "Made in Japan" on the packing with English ingredient list and Chinese product description;
2) By maintaining a strong relationship with our suppliers, we have frequent shipments and exclusive pricing at SK-II, therefore passing the savings to our customers;
3) We offer SK-II samples for sale to enable our customers an opportunity to sample before buying an actual size product. You may see "Not for Sale" on the packing but it does not affect product quality and these samples are manufactured by SK-II. Please understand that these samples are purchased so, unless indicated as "free gift" on a specific product page, they are meant for sale through our website;
4) The production date printed on the packing is shown in Taiwan calendar (Minguo calendar). For example, when you see 10405, it means the product was manufactured in 2015 (04+11) May (05) and it lasts for 3 years.
For the detail of Taiwan calendar, please refer below URL: