PAAVANI Ayurveda The Nasal Care Ritual, Nose Oil
Ayurveda believes that the nasal passageways are the entryway for prana, our breath & life force energy, to enter the body via a direct route to the brain. That’s why it is important to keep these vital passageways clean, healthy & clear via the use of neti & nasya in your daily routine.
NETI & NASYA ARE TRADITIONAL AYURVEDIC RITUALS THAT:
RITUAL INCLUDES ($43 value):
Infused with Ayurvedic Healing Mantra. Tested on Family & Friends. Handcrafted in Small Batches with Love.
- Fill neti pot with warm water & mix in ¼ tsp of salt. We recommend boiling the water & letting it cool or using distilled water to ensure no contamination.
- Standing over your sink or in the shower, place the tip of the neti pot’s spout into one nostril.
- Tilt your head diagonally to one side & open your mouth as you let all of the solution enter the nasal passageway, flowing in one nostril & out the other.
- Mix new warm water salt solution & repeat steps 1-3 for your other nostril.
- Upon completion, expel any remaining mucous & water out of the nose using a tissue.
- Following neti, always oil nasal passageways with PAAVANI Nasya Oil.
Caring for your products:
Store Nose Oil in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Avoid contamination by keeping moisture out of the bottle. Close lid tightly after each use.
Life of your products:
Since there are no preservatives, please use within 6-8 months.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
What is PAAVANI Ayurveda?
PAAVANI Ayurveda is an artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health & skincare products formulated in Northern California. Handcrafted with the wisdom of Ayurveda, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers ancient traditions to the modern world, with the intent to reconnect people to their innate body wisdom. Through understanding & honouring our individual needs, PAAVANI Ayurveda nurtures the cultivation of health & beauty from within.
All ingredients from PAAVANI Ayurveda are selected from premium sources, holding high standards for organic, sustainable & ethical practices.
- 100% Plant Based
- Wild Harvested
- Certified Cruelty-Free
- Gluten Free
- Chemical Free
- Made completely of ingredients that are good enough to eat!
Founders of PAAVANI Ayurveda
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship, at the California College of Ayurveda. It was then that the women discovered their common passion for developing skin & body care products that carry on the tradition of Ayurveda. They decided that they wanted to share this with the world. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014, when the women opened an office space in Grass Valley, CA, to offer Traditional Ayurvedic Body Therapies.