PAAVANI Ayurveda Grapefruit Essential Oil
Citrus X paradisi
Grapefruit essential oil can provide an uplifting environment due to its invigorating & energizing aroma, while acting as a purifying agent when added to a skincare routine.
Size: 15ml glass bottle
FULL DESCRIPTION:Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” & one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters that resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing & invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps create an uplifting environment. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing & purifying properties & is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism when used internally.*
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- Internal use supports healthy metabolism*
- Creates an uplifting environment
Citrus, floral, fruity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, & sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight & UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying the product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.*
Directions for use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Caring for your products:
- Store the essential oil in room-temperature conditions & avoid exposure to extreme temperatures (leaving oils in the car during the summer, on window sills, etc.).
- Avoid exposing the oils to direct sunlight or other sources of UV rays.
- Prevent prolonged exposure to oxygen which can cause oxidation of the oil over time (leaving the cap unscrewed, etc.).
- Tightly secure the caps after each use (prevents the oil from evaporating & decreases exposure to oxygen).
Life of your products:
5–10 years or more