What are the differences between Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream and Kose Sekkisei White CC Cream?
I have used Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream SPF40 Moist for a couple of years (see the above video about the texture of Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist) and I am happy about it - good coverage, sun protection and improve dehydrated skin.
What is Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist?
Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream SPF40 Moist is a whitening BB cream formulated with gentle and hydrating ingredients to moist, brighten, and soften dehydrated skin.
Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream SPF40 Moist cares skin with its oriental herbal extracts while covering blemishes and dullness quickly and easily.
It contains SPF40 and PA+++ to protect your skin from sun damage. It is a mineral, oil-free to prevent clogged pores problem.
What is Kose Sekkisei White CC Cream?
Kose Sekkisei White CC Cream is formulated with SEKKISEI’s signature moisturizing ingredients and SPF50 protection. It is a multi-functional product that has 6 functions in one:
5) Makeup Base
Why Do I Choose Kose Sekkisei?
After doing some research, I still stick to my beloved Japanese brand, Kose Sekkisei, and choose Kose Sekkisei White CC Cream SPF50 for my daily makeup because of its’ smooth texture, dewy finish, and high SPF protection.
Shade 2 from BB Cream has a pink undertone which blends with my skin very well.
Shade 2 from CC Cream is lighter than my original skin tone.
I am a bit worried that the CC Cream will be too “white” for me but surprisingly, it’s not! I think it’s because of the lightweight, silky finish of the CC Cream so I couldn’t tell the difference until I compared the shade side by side (see below picture).
Comparison of Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream (right) and CC Cream (left):
What are the differences between Kose Sekkisei White BB and CC Cream?
BB stands for blemish balm or beauty balm. It’s multi-functional that includes moisturizer, make-up primer, sun protection, and foundation. The texture of BB Cream is lighter than the regular foundation with less coverage, and it creates a natural look and gives skin care treatments which is a great item for saving time in the morning as it can be applied right after toner.
For some cosmetic brands, the texture of their BB Cream is lighter than CC Cream but for Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream, I do think the texture is a bit heavier than Kose Sekkisei White CC Cream. It becomes a bit oily when I use it in Summer.
BB Cream in Pink Undertone:
BB Cream on My Skin in the Below Picture. It Covers Large Pores and Flaws. The Moist Texture is Great for Low Humidity Weather and Normal to Dry Skin:
CC in general stands for “color correcting” but Kose Sekkisei White CC Cream SPF50 is an exception. It brightens my original skin tone and makes my skin looks more transparent. I think it’s not “color correcting” but “concealing”.
Kose Sekkisei White CC Cream contains Snow Crystal Powder for an exquisite soft-focus effect that makes my skin glow. It is also a multi-functional product to rehydrate, condition, and protect skin from the damage of UVA/UVB.
The Color of CC Cream (#02):
After Using CC Cream. It Creates a Silky, Dewy Finish. If You Prefer Matte Finish, a Loose Powder is Recommended:
What Do I Think About Kose Sekkisei White CC Cream?
I like the brighter and silky finish of the CC Cream which has more coverage than Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Moist. I have an eye bag problem and it seems that CC Cream covers my flaw better than BB Cream.
However, Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Moist rehydrates my skin so well, and I will keep using it, especially during the low humidity season.
I love both Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream and CC Cream but I think BB Cream is more suitable for normal to dry skin, while CC Cream is lighter so it makes sense to use CC Cream if you have oily skin problems.
CC Cream conceals large pores and brightens my original skin tone but I find that it may be too pale for some people. The shade of CC Cream is so limited (only 2 shades are available) so is the BB Cream which is a downside of both products.
👇 Comment 👇 below if you have any questions.
Check Out other beauty product reviews:
- Achieving Glass Skin: Unveiling the Secrets of K-Beauty and Etude House Skincare Products
- Collagen vs. Collagen Peptides: What are the Differences? Review and Compare The Best Selling Collagen Supplements
- $30 & Under! Best Eye Masks and Eye Cream for Fine Lines, Eye Puffiness & Dark Eye Circles!
- Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk SPF50 PA++++ Review
- Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask Review: Say Goodbye to Blackheads and Rough Skin
- How to Read the Production and Expiry Date of Our SK-II and Why Should We Use SK-II Facial Treatment Essence?
- Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Review
- Answer for Fine Lines and Saggy Skin Problems - SK-II SKINPOWER Cream Review
- Dariya Salon de Pro One Push The Cream Hair Color Review
- Top BB and CC Cream Review - What are the differences between Kose Sekkisei White BB and CC Cream?
- Kose Sekkisei White UV Gel SPF50+ Review
- Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Lotion W II Review
- Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream Review
- Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50 Review
- Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II Review
- Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Review (Waterproof Mascara)
- Kao Liese Prettia Hair Coloring Review
Imju Dejavu Lash Knockout Mascara Review
Follow us on our social media:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on IG
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Tiktok
Follow us on YouTube