Review on Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Lotion W II (New Name - Shiseido Elixir Skin Care By Age Lifting Moisture Lotion II)
My t-zone is a disaster! It’s sticky and oily but the dry skin on the side of my nose peeling off like snow flakes! Fortunately, it only happens when the weather is changing but I know, I need a super hydrating toner to replenish the natural hydration of my skin, and use an emulsion to lock in the moisture of it.
--> Click here to see the review of Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion II <--
It seems that Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Lotion II and Emulsion II (click here to see the review of Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion II) are the great fit for me. After two months of usage, I seldom see the flaky skin around my nose unless I squeeze it really hard with blackhead extractor, and here is my review on the Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Lotion II:
This is my 2nd bottle of Lotion II. Even though it is called lotion but it is in watery-gel texture and the product should be used as toner. After cleansing, I put some in palm and pat on my skin instead of rubbing it. It gives me instant glow and my skin feels soft and supple.
I use this lotion with Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Emulsion II in day and night for about 2 months. I find that my skin is brighter which makes me wonder, if this lotion also contains a whitening agent like Emulsion II which helps to bright up my yellowish and dull skin tone.
Tranexamic Acid in the Lotion:
I did a brief research on the ingredient list of Shsieido Elixir Lifting Moisture Lotion. Just like Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Emulsion II, the lotion contains whitening agent Tranexamic Acid which is a synthetic amino acid derived from lysine. It works within skin’s surface layers to make skin less sensitive to UV light exposure. It also provides a powerful and specific anti-inflammatory action, preventing the accumulation of skin pigments that may cause dark spots or uneven skin tone.
That explains why my skin is getting brighter! Although it is not as “white” as porcelain, I am happy about it :)
Collagen and Vitamin C
This lotion also contains Collagen for moisturising; and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a form of Vitamin C that is considered stable and is an effective antioxidant, for skin hydration.
I also find Yeast Extract in the ingredient list. It doesn't sound right but Yeast Extract is a skin conditioning agent to prevent oxidative stress and improve skin condition.
This lotion can be used on the eye areas as well. It doesn’t irritate or dry out my fragile skin. In contrast, it improves skin dryness and slightly reduce the appearance of crowfeet on the corner of my eyes.
If my eyes feel extreme tired or stress, I will apply more lotion to my eye areas; let it dry (it takes a min or two) then use Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream to massage my brow, upper and lower eyes in circular motion.
The massage really helps to relieve my stress and restore the strength of my fatigue skin; and the rehydrating result is simply amazing! Puffy eyes are less visible too :)
This is a very nice hydrating toner to improve my skin condition. However, this is not a magic product that will change your skin overnight. Bear in mind that I have been using this lotion for at least 2 months to see the brightening result.
This lotion is designed for anti-aging, firming and hydrating. It comes with type I (oily and normal to oily skin) and II (dry and normal to dry skin). Having said that, if you have super oily or acne prone skin, I will suggest Kose Sekkisei Whitening Lotion instead.
Note: Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care has just renewed its' packaging. Revitalizing Care Series is now renamed to Skin Care By Age but the products and ingredients are the same.
Checkout other beauty product reviews:
- Collagen vs. Collagen Peptides: What are the Differences? Review and Compare The Best Selling Collagen Supplements
- $30 & Under! Best Eye Masks and Eye Cream for Fine Lines, Eye Puffiness & Dark Eye Circles!
- Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk SPF50 PA++++ Review
- Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask Review: Say Goodbye to Blackheads and Rough Skin
- How to Read Production and Expiry Date of Our SK-II and Why Should We Use SK-II Facial Treatment Essence?
- Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Review
- Answer for Fine Lines and Saggy Skin Problems - SK-II SKINPOWER Cream Review
- Dariya Salon de Pro One Push The Cream Hair Color Review
- Top BB and CC Cream Review - What are the differences of Kose Sekkisei White BB and CC Cream?
- Kose Sekkisei White UV Gel SPF50+ Review
- Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Lotion W II Review
- Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream Review
- Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50 Review
- Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II Review
- Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Review (Waterproof Mascara)
- Kao Liese Prettia Hair Coloring Review
- Imju Dejavu Lash Knockout Mascara Review
Follow us on our social media:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on IG
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Tiktok
Follow us on YouTube