Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II Review
I’ve always wanted to write a review on Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II and finally, I got on hold of this moisturiser in Japan and here is my thought.
--> Click here to see the review of Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Lotion II <--
I have combination and dehydrated skin so once in a while, I have flaky skin problem which makes my foundation looks like dry, cracky concrete which is the least you want to see. On top of that, the size of my pores are disastrous so I need a moisturiser that nourishes my skin, keeps the nature moisture of it but not giving me a greasy layer during the day. The formula of this emulsion seems perfect as it contains following ingredients which are gentle and good for brightening, firming and moisturising.
- Tranexamic Acid, a brightening agent which is used in skin care products in recent years for improving hyperpigmentation caused by sun light.
- Soluble Collagen, a moisturising ingredient which helps to nourish and re-hydrate skin.
- Rosemary Extract, an antioxidant which promotes anti-inflammatory to the skin.
- Olive Leaf Extract contains active ingredient Oleuropein which helps to repair damage skin.
- Glycerin to prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II is in milky texture and it is easy to glide on the skin with no sticky feeling. It helps me to improve skin dryness and gives me radiant, dewy results. I don’t need to apply serum before using this emulsion as it re-hydrates my skin so well! I even skip my makeup base and use this Emulsion instead to prevent my face from drying out during the day. I have to say that It works very well on my dehydrated skin.
I won’t say this emulsion is a magic cream that corrects my skin problems overnight but it is a good daily moisturizer which keeps my skin youthful and supple - my flaky skin is gone, skin texture is improved and the complexion is better but it takes more time to see if it firms my skin and tightens large pores.
Checkout other beauty product reviews:
- Collagen vs. Collagen Peptides: What are the Differences? Review and Compare The Best Selling Collagen Supplements
- $30 & Under! Best Eye Masks and Eye Cream for Fine Lines, Eye Puffiness & Dark Eye Circles!
- Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk SPF50 PA++++ Review
- Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask Review: Say Goodbye to Blackheads and Rough Skin
- How to Read Production and Expiry Date of Our SK-II and Why Should We Use SK-II Facial Treatment Essence?
- Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Review
- Answer for Fine Lines and Saggy Skin Problems - SK-II SKINPOWER Cream Review
- Dariya Salon de Pro One Push The Cream Hair Color Review
- Top BB and CC Cream Review - What are the differences of Kose Sekkisei White BB and CC Cream?
- Kose Sekkisei White UV Gel SPF50+ Review
- Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Lotion W II Review
- Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream Review
- Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50 Review
- Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II Review
- Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Review (Waterproof Mascara)
- Kao Liese Prettia Hair Coloring Review
- Imju Dejavu Lash Knockout Mascara Review
Follow us on our social media:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on IG
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Tiktok
Follow us on YouTube