Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream Review
I have tried different types of eye products in the past few years in the hope of smoothing my under eye areas, firming and ultimately, improving the puffiness of my eyes and I have to say, I am still searching for “the” eye cream to reach my goals.
The reason for me to choose Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream is because, Kose Sekkisei earns its’ reputation in Asia by offering various skin care products at competitive price yet improving skin condition effectively. On top of that, I tried Kose Sekkisei BB cream before and I just simply liked it (click here to see my review) so I was tempted to use their eye cream to see if it is as good as the BB cream and this is what I think.
I do like the creamy texture and rich consistency of the eye cream. It is not greasy and it leaves a thin moisturising layer which serves as a perfect base for concealer. I have to say it is a plus coz I love layering my concealers to cover my trouble under eye areas.
It firms the skin a bit but it improves my dryness and expression lines so well! I don’t feel tight and the eye cream doesn’t smudge my foundation and concealer that applied afterwards.
Take a look at the main ingredients of Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream:
- Angelica root extract (whitens),
- Coix seed extract (whitens),
- Melothria root extract (whitens),
- Licorice extract (detoxifies)
- Korean Ginseng extract (prevents fatigue)
- Citrus Junos extract (promotes blood circulation)
It contains several ingredients which help to brighten/whiten your skin but after almost a week of application, I don’t see much difference. Maybe I am lucky as I don’t have hyperpigmentation accumulated under my eye areas so I can't really tell if the eye cream makes any difference in whitening.
How to use?
Use as the last step of the skincare regime at night. Apply after night cream. Take about a rice grain size of cream and using your fingertips, apply from the inner corner of the eye towards the temples with a gentle upward pressure.
1) Before using Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream;
2) Use a pearl size of the eye cream which is good enough for a single eye area;
3) After using Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream. Skin becomes softer and more hydrated.
Talking about eliminate eye bags, I never believe any eye cream can do a perfect job and Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream is not an exception. However, the creamy texture of the product allows me to massage the skin without creating little white residues (yulk!) so it helps me to promote blood circulation around my eye areas.
My skin looks firmer after a minute of massage and the eye cream simply sinks into the skin and create a moist film to prevent the evaporation of natural skin moisture. Overall, I think this is a very nice moistuizing eye cream but it won’t get rid of my eye bags. I may need to give it more time to see the tightening result!
Checkout other beauty product reviews:
- Collagen vs. Collagen Peptides: What are the Differences? Review and Compare The Best Selling Collagen Supplements
- $30 & Under! Best Eye Masks and Eye Cream for Fine Lines, Eye Puffiness & Dark Eye Circles!
- Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk SPF50 PA++++ Review
- Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask Review: Say Goodbye to Blackheads and Rough Skin
- How to Read Production and Expiry Date of Our SK-II and Why Should We Use SK-II Facial Treatment Essence?
- Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Review
- Answer for Fine Lines and Saggy Skin Problems - SK-II SKINPOWER Cream Review
- Dariya Salon de Pro One Push The Cream Hair Color Review
- Top BB and CC Cream Review - What are the differences of Kose Sekkisei White BB and CC Cream?
- Kose Sekkisei White UV Gel SPF50+ Review
- Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Lotion W II Review
- Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream Review
- Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50 Review
- Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II Review
- Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Review (Waterproof Mascara)
- Kao Liese Prettia Hair Coloring Review
- Imju Dejavu Lash Knockout Mascara Review
Follow us on our social media:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on IG
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Tiktok
Follow us on YouTube