Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask Review: Say Goodbye to Blackheads and Rough Skin
Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask is a must-have product for summer skincare. This black peeling mask promises to remove blackheads, dead skin cells, and refine pores, making it an absolute life-saving product for those with blackheads and large pores. In this review, I'll take a closer look at this popular product from Kose and share my experience with it.
I have blackheads and large pores problems and the Summer heat won’t do any good on them! To minimise the blemishes, I have to go to a beauty salon at least once in every two weeks which is not, I have to say, cost effective, so I was looking for a clay or peeling mask to remove my blackheads and Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask just comes to my mind because of its’ popularity in Asia.
What is Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask?
Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask is a peeling mask that contains several herbal extracts, such as Coix Seed Extract, Angelica Extract, Melothria Extract, Chinese Quince Extract, and Red Oolong Tea Extract. These ingredients help to brighten skin, tighten pores, and regulate sebum production, improving skin texture and tackling visible pores. This mask also contains nano-sized black powder compounds, which can be spread easily across the face.
How to use Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask?
To use this peeling mask, wash your face with lukewarm water and cover it with a warm towel to open up your pores and soften your skin. Take approximately 2cm of product onto your finger at a time, spreading it across your face while avoiding eye areas, eyebrows, hairline, and lips. Once dry, peel it off inwards from the outer areas of your face. Be patient and wait for 20-30 minutes till the mask is completely dry.
Review of Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask
This mask really helps to extract blackheads, but I didn't see a significant reduction in the size of pores after using it once. However, it's hard to draw a conclusion here as I only used it once and not regularly. The product claims to be a whitening mask, but I found that it brightened our face instead - my skin tone is brighter, but the shade is still the same but I have to say, my skin feels smooth, clean, and fresh after using the mask.
Tips for using Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask
I will wash my face with lukewarm water then cover my face with a warm towel. It helps to open up my pores and soften my skin. Then, I use the mask till my skin is completely dry and one more thing, shake the tube before using it to ensure the product is evenly mixed. The mask can be a bit gluey to spread out, so you may want to apply it two or three times to make sure it fully covers your face, especially the sides of your nose.
Once it is dry (20-30mins), the mask can be peeled off easily and you can literally see the sebum or blackheads on it.
Cautions: I don’t feel pain when I peel off the mask but it leaves some redness on the skin which don’t really bother me. Having said that, I don’t think this mask is suitable for sensitive and fragile skin.
Avoid using it on eyes, eyebrows, hairline and lips. Be patient and wait for 20-30mins till the mask is completely dry. You will thank for your own patience as it will be peeled off easily and smoothly.
Checkout other beauty product reviews:
- Collagen vs. Collagen Peptides: What are the Differences? Review and Compare The Best Selling Collagen Supplements
- $30 & Under! Best Eye Masks and Eye Cream for Fine Lines, Eye Puffiness & Dark Eye Circles!
- Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk SPF50 PA++++ Review
- Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask Review: Say Goodbye to Blackheads and Rough Skin
- How to Read Production and Expiry Date of Our SK-II and Why Should We Use SK-II Facial Treatment Essence?
- Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Review
- Answer for Fine Lines and Saggy Skin Problems - SK-II SKINPOWER Cream Review
- Dariya Salon de Pro One Push The Cream Hair Color Review
- Top BB and CC Cream Review - What are the differences of Kose Sekkisei White BB and CC Cream?
- Kose Sekkisei White UV Gel SPF50+ Review
- Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Lotion W II Review
- Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream Review
- Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50 Review
- Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II Review
- Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Review (Waterproof Mascara)
- Kao Liese Prettia Hair Coloring Review
- Imju Dejavu Lash Knockout Mascara Review
Follow us on our social media:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on IG
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Tiktok
Follow us on YouTube