Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Review (Waterproof Mascara)
This is me traveling to Taipei for indoor hot spring experience. I was wearing both Isehan Heroine Eyeliner and Mascara.
Take the mascara as an example, as its' product package describes, it’s 100% waterproof and it doesn’t smear or smudge. Once it’s dry, it is sebum and waterproof - even though I was in a steamy room for almost an hour, splashing water with my buddy but the mascara was still in place. What a magic!
The fiber in long and curl mascara is good enough to extend my short eyelashes but no fall-off to irritate my eyes. The brush is not big which I think, suits Asian better as most of us got small eye sockets. On the down side, it takes more time to brush all our lashes from the root to the end. The curved of the brush and the bristles are in well design so you don’t need to make an effort to apply the mascara to the corners of your eyes.
Some people find that the mascara is difficult to remove and it’s quite true. I recommend Isehan Mascara Remover for a clean job but a regular cleansing oil will do too. Just dry your hands and face, pour a bit more cleaning oil (say 2 pumps) on your palm and gently massage your eye areas for at least two minutes. It helps to warm up your skin so the makeup can be dissolved easily. Then, use a gentle cleanser to wash up and you will be ready for your regular skin care regimen.
Checkout other beauty product reviews:
- Collagen vs. Collagen Peptides: What are the Differences? Review and Compare The Best Selling Collagen Supplements
- $30 & Under! Best Eye Masks and Eye Cream for Fine Lines, Eye Puffiness & Dark Eye Circles!
- Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk SPF50 PA++++ Review
- Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask Review: Say Goodbye to Blackheads and Rough Skin
- How to Read Production and Expiry Date of Our SK-II and Why Should We Use SK-II Facial Treatment Essence?
- Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Review
- Answer for Fine Lines and Saggy Skin Problems - SK-II SKINPOWER Cream Review
- Dariya Salon de Pro One Push The Cream Hair Color Review
- Top BB and CC Cream Review - What are the differences of Kose Sekkisei White BB and CC Cream?
- Kose Sekkisei White UV Gel SPF50+ Review
- Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Lotion W II Review
- Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream Review
- Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50 Review
- Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II Review
- Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Review (Waterproof Mascara)
- Kao Liese Prettia Hair Coloring Review
- Imju Dejavu Lash Knockout Mascara Review
Follow us on our social media:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on IG
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Tiktok
Follow us on YouTube