Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist Product Review
What is Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist?
Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist is formulated with gentle and hydrating ingredients to moist, brighten and soften dehydrated skin. Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist cares skin with its oriental herbal extracts while covering blemishes and dullness quickly and easily. It contains SPF40 and PA+++ to protect your skin for whole day long. It is mineral oil-free to prevent clog pores problem.
What do I think about Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist?
This is my 4th tube of Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist (see the above video about the texture of Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist). The old version is actually thicker than this one even though the latest version is named “moist” in the product title. Anyway, I think this product is suitable for all seasons but if you have very oily skin, I recommend using sebum control powder or matte makeup base primer prior to this BB Cream to create a smooth layer, which will also minimise sebum production for a fresh and long lasting makeup.
How do I use Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist?
I use wet sponge to apply this BB Cream for even application but when I am in a rush, I just simply use my palm and fingers to warm up the BB Cream and apply it to my face. It sinks into my pores very well without creating a cakey, white cast of coverage which looks totally weird and I bet you don't want it 😧
It is convenient to use as Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Moist contains SPF40 protection so if I forget my daily sunscreen, this product will act as my last shield of sun protection to fight against UVA/UVB.
Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Moist comes with two shades: 01 is for fair to natural skin tone, while 02 is for natural to medium skin tone. I have fair to medium skin complexion so I can use both shades 🥰
I choose shade 2 in Summer which perfectly matches my sun kissed skin tone for natural finish. In Winter, I prefer shade 1 as my skin complexion becomes fair during the season.
What do I like the most about Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream?
I like the texture of the Kose Sekkisei White BB Cream Moist. It gives me satin finish - not too glossy and not too matte! On top of that, the coverage is good enough to cover my blemishes and even out my skin tone.
Check Out other beauty product reviews:
- Collagen vs. Collagen Peptides: What are the Differences? Review and Compare The Best Selling Collagen Supplements
- $30 & Under! Best Eye Masks and Eye Cream for Fine Lines, Eye Puffiness & Dark Eye Circles!
- Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk SPF50 PA++++ Review
- Kose Sekkisei Clear Whitening Mask Review: Say Goodbye to Blackheads and Rough Skin
- How to Read The Production and Expiry Date of Our SK-II and Why Should We Use SK-II Facial Treatment Essence?
- Kose Sekkisei BB Cream Review
- Answer for Fine Lines and Saggy Skin Problems - SK-II SKINPOWER Cream Review
- Dariya Salon de Pro One Push The Cream Hair Color Review
- Top BB and CC Cream Review - What are the differences of Kose Sekkisei White BB and CC Cream?
- Kose Sekkisei White UV Gel SPF50+ Review
- Shiseido Elixir Lifting Moisture Lotion W II Review
- Kose Sekkisei Eye Cream Review
- Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF50 Review
- Shiseido Elixir Revitalizing Care Lifting Moisture Emulsion W II Review
- Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Review (Waterproof Mascara)
- Kao Liese Prettia Hair Coloring Review
Imju Dejavu Lash Knockout Mascara Review
Follow us on our social media:
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on IG
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Tiktok
Follow us on YouTube