SK-II Whitening Source Derm-Revival Program (6 sets)
This product contains Whitening Source Melting Essence Film (4 films in 6 packs) and Whitening Source Derm-Revival Mask (6 sheets). See below image for reference.
Who needs it? If you have dark spots or hyperpigmentation on a specific area and you want to choose an intensive whitening product to improve your skin condition.
How does it work? This product is designed to respond to individual whitening needs with high-speed accuracy by detecting peroxide* in the skin and delivering actives to address oxidative damage.
* Peroxide is a key contributor to the melanin production process and cause for the unpredictability of new spots.
For all skin types
How to use?
1) First, prepare the skin with SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and SK-II Whitening Spots Specialist (50ml);
2) Following this, place the Melting Essence Film on dark spot areas or affected area;
3) Spreading Whitening Source Derm-Revival Mask over your face and covering Melting Essence Film for 15 minutes. Whitening Source Melting Essence Film contains concentrated whitening actives and Vitamin B3 that target stubborn dark spots. Each Melting Essence Film will be dissolved in 15 minutes after application and becomes intensive whitening essence that will penetrate into the skin to improve stubborn dark spots.
4) Remove the mask after 15 minutes and massage the remaining whitening essence until it is fully penetrated. No need to rinse off.
5) Apply SK-II Whitening Source Derm Brightener or other SK-II moisturizers for a complete protection.
For more information about SK-II:Why choose SK-II at BeautyKat?
1) We only stock authentic SK-II products and you will see "Made in Japan" on the packing with English ingredient list and Chinese product description;
2) By maintaining a strong relationship with our suppliers, we have frequent shipments and exclusive pricing at SK-II, therefore passing the savings to our customers;
3) We offer SK-II samples for sale to enable our customers an opportunity to sample before buying an actual size product. You may see "Not for Sale" on the packing but it does not affect product quality and these samples are manufactured by SK-II. Please understand that these samples are purchased so, unless indicated as "free gift" on a specific product page, they are meant for sale through our website;
4) The production date printed on the packing is shown in Taiwan calender (Minguo calender). For example, when you see 10309, it means the product was manufactured in 2014 (03+11) September (09) and it lasts for 3 years.
For the detail of Taiwan calender, please refer below URL: