Do you carry "Medicated Seikisho"?
"Medicated" is only printed on Sekkisei and Junkisui Skin Care Series. There is no "Medicated" wording on most Seikisho products except for Seikisho Soap and Seikisho Whitening Mask. These products are in original package and available in Asia and North America.
Kose Seikisho Whitening Mask (Non-Medicated - Sample - 25g)
A mineral rich face mask to draw impurities, blackheads and excess sebum out of the skin. Contains oriental plant extracts, such as Pigeon Wheat Essence, Angelica Essence, and Peony Skin Essence to brighten and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, while retaining the natural moisture of the skin.
For normal to oily and oily skin
How to use?
After cleansing, apply this product to face, leaving out eye areas; Wait for 20 minutes or until the mask is dry; Peel off the mask from the bottom to the top; Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water; Use 1-2 times a week.
Differences of Kose Seikisho Perfect Clear Gel, Seikisho Pure Brightener and Kose Medicated Seikisho Whitening Mask:
Kose Seikisho Perfect Clear Gel
- A fast deep cleansing treatment to PREVENT the accumulation of dead skin cells which may cause acnes and blackheads;
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for those who always wear makeup and has dull complexion.
Kose Seikisho Pure Brightener
- A deep cleansing treatment with MASSAGE benefit to remove dirt and excess sebum from pores;
- Suitable for oily, normal to oily skin types and for dull and tired look skin.
Kose Medicated Seikisho Whitening Mask
- A deep cleansing mask to REMOVE stubborn blackheads and impurities from the deep side of pores;
- Suitable for oily, normal to oily and acne prone skin types.
I use this mask not only in Summer but also during the Winter. However, I only apply it to my t-zone area when the humidity is low. It removes my stubborn blackheads to keep my pores clean and I can actually see my blackheads stick to the mask after peeling it off.
I am living in Southwest region where the heat makes me sweaty but at the same time, the dry heat dehydrates my skin in a flash so I use this mask once a week and follow the below steps to maintain my natural skin's moisture:
1) Use lukewarm water to clean my face and "open up" my pores;
2) Apply a thin layer of hydrating toner as a base to protect the skin;
3) Apply Kose Seikisho Whitening Mask for 15-20 minutes or until the mask is dry;
4) Peel off the mask and clean my skin completely using lukewarm water. Then, apply Sekkisei Whitening Lotion and Whitening Emulsion as usual.
For more information about Kose: