SK-II Whitening Source Derm Brightener (2.5g x 5) (Expired in 2014.10)
A revolutionary formulation with MD-Magnet technology for removing melanin that stays on the skin surface; combining DNA special releasing technology for providing Vitamin C and E even in harsh environment.
This product also promotes anti-aging and extra protection to the skin which is able to prevent the skin from the damages of oxidization. The appearance of dark spots and skin complexion will improve significantly.
A new design and switchable packaging to protect and minimize oxidation of the product content, while maintaining its' excellent condition for whitening result.
Silky texture of the product helps to smooth out uneven and rough skin texture.
Even out skin complexion effectively;
- After 2 weeks applications, skin becomes clearer and brighter;
- *Users realize the skin complexion is significantly improved after 2 weeks applications: skin looks healthier, brighter and the product helps to restore skin renewal especially after sun exposure.
*Research conducted by SK-II R&D Japan
For all skin type (except extreme oily and sensitive skin)
How to use?
Use it after cleansing, toning and the application of Facial Treatment Essence. Switch the cap in anti-clockwise direction. The content will be released automatically. Put a pearl size of the product on face and massage it with middle and ring fingers in circular motion for better absorption. Can be used day (before sunscreen) and night.
For more information about SK-II:
Why choose SK-II at BeautyKat?
1) We only stock authentic SK-II products and you will see "Made in Japan" on the packing with English ingredient list and Chinese product description;
2) By maintaining a strong relationship with our suppliers, we have frequent shipments and exclusive pricing at SK-II, therefore passing the savings to our customers;
3) We offer SK-II samples for sale to enable our customers an opportunity to sample before buying an actual size product. You may see "Not for Sale" on the packing but it does not affect product quality and these samples are manufactured by SK-II. Please understand that these samples are purchased so, unless indicated as "free gift" on a specific product page, they are meant for sale through our website;
4) The production date printed on the packing is shown in Taiwan calender (Minguo calender). When you see "9809", it means the product is manufactured in the year of 2009 (98+11) September (09) and it lasts for 3 years.
For the detail of Taiwan calender, please refer below URL: